Cindy Hultz, MACOG President & Executive Director of the Mark Twain RCOG, and Derek Weber, Executive Director of the Northeast Missouri RPC, hosted the MACOG information booth at the 2021 Missouri Association of Counties Conference held in Lake Ozark, Missouri. The MACOG booth featured the latest information about Missouri’s regional planning commissions and their many statewide planning initiatives, along with the ever-popular Cherry Mash candies and a door prize for one lucky county representative. The MAC conference provides a unique opportunity to promote the regional planning commission network among county officials and other guests from throughout the state.
- MACOG Information Booth at 2021 MAC Conference
- NADO 2021 Annual Training Conference
- Governor Parson Commends Mid-Missouri RPC on Workforce Development
- RPC Executive Directors attend MEDC Fall Conference
- MACOG Submits Testimony to House Broadband Committee
- EDA Awards $613,750 Broadband Planning Grant to MACOG
- MACOG Received a 2021 Aliceann Wohlbruck NADO Impact Award
- LOCLG Hires New Executive Director
- Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission Unveils New Brand
- Linda Conner Farewell. Cindy Hultz installed as new President.