Lake of the Ozarks Council of Local Governments, Chairman Tom Wright introduced the newly hired Executive Director, Brian Yansen. Mr. Yansen was selected after an extensive search and selection process in which the board of directors unanimously decided to hire Brian based on his extensive planning and management experience. Brian has over 25 years of experience in real estate development, project management, construction management, site planning, master planning and landscape architecture. Brian Yansen has a Master of Business Administration Degree from Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri and a Bachelor of Science Degree from Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas. Brian is a Missouri native who recently moved to the lake area in October 2020. The LOCLG Board and Members welcomed Brian Yansen to his new position and offered support during the transition as Linda Conner retires after 10 years of service to the council.
- LOCLG Hires New Executive Director
- Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission Unveils New Brand
- Linda Conner Farewell. Cindy Hultz installed as new President.
- Randy Railsback, Green Hills RPC, Elected to Missouri State Legislature
- David Warm, MARC, Named “Kansas Citian of the Year”
- Corinne M. Watts Selected to Serve as Green Hills Regional Planning Commission Executive Director
- U.S. Department of Commerce to Invest $6 Million to Make Disaster Resilient Infrastructure Improvements to Protect Businesses from Future Floodsn
- U.S. Department of Commerce Invests $6.2 Million in CARES Act Funding to Boost Economic Development Programs Critical to Helping Missouri Respond to Coronavirus
- Statewide Transportation Planning Framework Updates
- Missouri RPC Executive Directors take NADO Leadership Roles