Lake of the Ozarks Council of Local Governments, Chairman Tom Wright introduced the newly hired Executive Director, Brian Yansen. Mr. Yansen was selected after an extensive search and selection process in which the board of directors unanimously decided to hire Brian based on his extensive planning and management experience. Brian has over 25 years of experience in real estate development, project management, construction management, site planning, master planning and landscape architecture. Brian Yansen has a Master of Business Administration Degree from Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri and a Bachelor of Science Degree from Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas. Brian is a Missouri native who recently moved to the lake area in October 2020. The LOCLG Board and Members welcomed Brian Yansen to his new position and offered support during the transition as Linda Conner retires after 10 years of service to the council.
- MACOG Information Booth at 2021 MAC Conference
- NADO 2021 Annual Training Conference
- Governor Parson Commends Mid-Missouri RPC on Workforce Development
- RPC Executive Directors attend MEDC Fall Conference
- MACOG Submits Testimony to House Broadband Committee
- EDA Awards $613,750 Broadband Planning Grant to MACOG
- MACOG Received a 2021 Aliceann Wohlbruck NADO Impact Award
- LOCLG Hires New Executive Director
- Kaysinger Basin Regional Planning Commission Unveils New Brand
- Linda Conner Farewell. Cindy Hultz installed as new President.